Robert R. Fuggi, Jr. and the Fuggi Law Firm have been involved in numerous high profile cases that have received national attention. They successfully represented 23 plaintiffs in New Jersey’s 2nd largest clergy sex abuse case. They have been featured in The Star Ledger, Asbury Park Press, The Press of Atlantic City and even The Washington Times newspapers and have appeared on numerous television appearances for the cases.
Whether you are seeking financial compensation after an automobile accident or serious injury, need a defense against serious criminal charges, or are seeking justice after being sexually assaulted, you will find the trial lawyers at the Fuggi Law Firm to be strong, capable and aggressive advocates in court.
At the Fuggi Law Firm we don’t back down under pressure. We fight diligently for our clients. Our attorneys have years of direct trial experience. You may be surprised at the outcomes that are possible when you work with lawyers who aren’t afraid to take your case to court if that’s what is needed to get you the best result.
Our attorneys represent people with the following legal issues:
– Personal injury lawsuits and wrongful death claims
– Sexual assault and sexual abuse cases, including clergy abuse of children
– Workers’ compensation cases
– Family law matters, including divorce, property division and child support
– Criminal defense and traffic violations
– Social Security Disability Claims
– Complex Litigation of all matters
– Construction and Business Litigation